Download the Kiva toolbar! - (what's this?)

October 25, 2014, 10:38:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register (it's quick and free!) for full access to all community features and functions, including instant messaging and message viewing preferences.

Login with username, password and session length

Cool Forum Options
: Not available. Login or register :)
: Popular Topics on Kiva Friends

Kivapedia
: View recent changes on Kivapedia
: Online shopping that helps support Kiva
: List of Kiva microfinance institutions
: List of Kiva group lenders
: Kiva Timeline : More...

Welcome to Kiva Friends, an active community for Kiva users, staff and supporters. Don't know what Kiva is? Read this!

Home   Search Calendar Help Tags Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Bookmark This  |  E-Mail This  |  Print It  
Author Topic: 2011 Calendar  (Read 22961 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest were last seen viewing this topic.
charity
Kiva Supporter

View Profile
« Reply To This #30 on: October 22, 2010, 11:10:37 PM »

That is so awesome you guys!   Thumbs Up

I will wait to order to when the 5 packs are available, but Thank you all for your hard work!!!

Charity
AccountAbility
Kiva Supporter
Friday Harbor, WA

View Profile
« Reply To This #31 on: October 26, 2010, 07:55:17 PM »

We ran out last year twice so we pre-ordered 50 to start with.

Last year as we gave them out to our clients and they showed them around, we got requests for additional.  We'll see how the distribution develops this year.  After all, the calendars tell the Kiva story better than almost anything.

Dan

We are loaners!
chris
Kiva Supporter
Poughkeepsie, NY

kivastore.org

View Profile
« Reply To This #32 on: November 11, 2010, 12:48:08 AM »

I'm happy to announce that most preorders are on their way to their destinations, and KivaStore is now accepting orders for single calendars and 5 packs. 

There are lots of calendars at the moment, but it's won't stay this way forever!

* Kiva_Calendar-2011-r.jpg (193.7 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 250 times.)
Christopher
Kiva Supporter
London

View Profile
« Reply To This #33 on: November 11, 2010, 08:15:42 AM »

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

I'm happy to announce that most preorders are on their way to their destinations, and KivaStore is now accepting orders for single calendars and 5 packs. 

If you think you're too small to make a difference try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito, or give kiva.org a try.
carien
Kiva Supporter

View Profile
« Reply To This #34 on: November 12, 2010, 12:53:09 PM »

I received my calenders today. Didn't expect them so soon.  Thanks they look great and there was no damage on them.  They survived the trip to Holland

thanks again

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Diane R
Administrator
Henderson, NV

View Profile
« Reply To This #35 on: November 14, 2010, 08:39:54 PM »

I received my 2011 calendars this weekend, and they are BEAUTIFUL!  Thank you to each of you who spent your time, energy, and love on this gorgeous new calendar, I can't wait to give them as gifts this year.

Those of you who have not yet ordered some, I can recommend them highly. 
Single calendars or 5-packs can be ordered here: http://kivastore.org/order.php?item=k003

Thank you, volunteers.
--Diane.

(PS: In site admin news, I am trying to get a link on the main KF page to the calendar ordering page as we had in previous years, I hope to be able to do that soon. I was able to create archive sections for the 2010 (ahem) and 2011 calendar voting threads and move them around. You'll see the thread for quotes for a 2012 calendar left as a sticky, everything else about the calendars has been moved around and organized.)
Jan & John
Kiva Supporter
Calgary, Canada

View Profile
« Reply To This #36 on: November 17, 2010, 03:41:32 PM »

Our calendars arrived yesterday...
they are absolutely wonderful, it will be a joy to turn the pages each month Smiley
thanks so much to everyone !
-jan-  Hat Wave

"The place God calls you to is the place where your deepest gladness and the world's deepest hunger meet" - Fredrick Buechner (in Wishful Thinking).
"Every child should be well born, well fed, well taught, well housed and well treated."
Maude Riley, Alberta Council on Child and Family Welfare 1923
"Each of us feels that we are just a drop in the ocean, but the ocean would be less without that missing drop." --Mother Teresa

1 click per person per day on this link means 1 additional cent for the Fistula Foundation - thanks!
DanaLi
Kiva Supporter
Berkeley, CA

View Profile
« Reply To This #37 on: November 18, 2010, 09:36:26 PM »

I just ordered a five pack. Very  Yahoo! to get them.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Bookmark This  |  E-Mail This  |  Print It  

Jump to: