Download the Kiva toolbar! - (what's this?)

October 31, 2014, 12:43:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register (it's quick and free!) for full access to all community features and functions, including instant messaging and message viewing preferences.

Login with username, password and session length

Cool Forum Options
: Not available. Login or register :)
: Popular Topics on Kiva Friends

Kivapedia
: View recent changes on Kivapedia
: Online shopping that helps support Kiva
: List of Kiva microfinance institutions
: List of Kiva group lenders
: Kiva Timeline : More...

Welcome to Kiva Friends, an active community for Kiva users, staff and supporters. Don't know what Kiva is? Read this!

Home   Search Calendar Help Tags Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154   Go Down
  Bookmark This  |  E-Mail This  |  Print It  
Author Topic: KSC=KIVAShoppingClub Updates  (Read 318174 times)
0 Members and 11 Guests were last seen viewing this topic.
Henry
Kiva Supporter

hmmm, that smells like metal

View Profile
« Reply To This #1510 on: August 19, 2011, 10:37:09 AM »

Hey, just wanted to let you all know, I'll start withdrawing KSC funds to pay for my surgery soon.   Thanks for the years of hard work!!!!

ornitzi bilatzi monteisizi
cpbailey
Kiva Supporter

View Profile
« Reply To This #1511 on: August 19, 2011, 05:19:08 PM »

Henry,

Your car probably can drive itself to the hospital by now!  Be well soon!  We will miss you.

Colette
Kestrel
Kiva Supporter
Edmonton, Alberta

View Profile
« Reply To This #1512 on: August 20, 2011, 05:53:34 PM »

KSC2 has just been notified of a defaulted loan.

Omar from Lebanon

$8.06 of the loan was unpaid at the time of the default.

-Kerry-

I see this loan has now been successfully repaid, 8 months late!

"Dear Kiva Lenders

I would like to inform you that Mr. Omar has paid back all his loan, and is thankful for your help.

He's very sorry for being late to cover his payments but he faced some problems that forced him to do some things unwillingly."
waywardcats
Kiva Supporter
SF Bay Area

Xania, Crete

View Profile
« Reply To This #1513 on: August 20, 2011, 07:37:14 PM »

Thanks Laurie!  KSC2 was indeed repaid. 

Sadly however, in the meantime there was another default on the account, this time $10.00 was left unpaid. 

Mineratu from Sierra Leone

There is no journal explaining the default in this case.

-Kerry-

"Our daughters can contribute just as much to society as our sons, and our common prosperity will be advanced by allowing all humanity - men and women - to reach their full potential. I do not believe that women must make the same choices as men in order to be equal, and I respect those women who choose to live their lives in traditional roles. But it should be their choice. That is why the United States will partner with any Muslim-majority country to support expanded literacy for girls, and to help young women pursue employment through micro-financing that helps people live their dreams." - President Barack Obama, June 4, 2009
Henry
Kiva Supporter

View Profile
« Reply To This #1514 on: August 23, 2011, 10:12:58 AM »

awwwww ya'll so sweet - only one person even questioned my post.  I will NOT be withdrawing the funds.  Just checking to see who read this anymore.  Smiley

Henry
Kiva Supporter

View Profile
« Reply To This #1515 on: August 23, 2011, 10:15:04 AM »

Collete, your absolutely right!!! It does!!!   and this Friday will have another procedure done on my back - this year has been an awful mess - and guess what?Huh??  it's the year I tried to save on health insurance and switched to a lower cost plan.....  and how do you think thats ended up?Huh??   not well at all!!!!!  But it's better than no insurance for sure.   and this will be the last time I try one more time to find a reason for my issue other than what the doctors tell me it is.  then I'll just keep rubbing ketomine into my feet......  research ketomine folks!!!!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 10:17:30 AM by Henry » Logged

waywardcats
Kiva Supporter
SF Bay Area

Xania, Crete

View Profile
« Reply To This #1516 on: August 23, 2011, 02:57:28 PM »

awwwww ya'll so sweet - only one person even questioned my post.  I will NOT be withdrawing the funds.  Just checking to see who read this anymore.  Smiley

It never once crossed my mind that you were serious Henry... besides, I keep changing the passwords on you, so how would you get in to the accounts?   Undecided    Grin   

-Kerry-

"Our daughters can contribute just as much to society as our sons, and our common prosperity will be advanced by allowing all humanity - men and women - to reach their full potential. I do not believe that women must make the same choices as men in order to be equal, and I respect those women who choose to live their lives in traditional roles. But it should be their choice. That is why the United States will partner with any Muslim-majority country to support expanded literacy for girls, and to help young women pursue employment through micro-financing that helps people live their dreams." - President Barack Obama, June 4, 2009
Henry
Kiva Supporter

View Profile
« Reply To This #1517 on: August 27, 2011, 07:53:09 AM »

Sweet!!! you better not be!  LOL
but I do know if I needed it no one would mind  Wink

Henry
Kiva Supporter

View Profile
« Reply To This #1518 on: September 19, 2011, 05:05:25 PM »

****IMPORTANT****

Some individual has taken the KSCShoppingclub.com domain from me/us.  My hosting service said they can not get it back.

For security cause the emails will drop off soon - I have changed all accounts to my personal emails and passwords have been changed.

Until I figure this out - all KSC stuff is suspended.

Sorry that's just the way it is cause some ass wanted my domain name?Huh?Huh???   who the hell wants Kivashoppingclub.com

your an ass.   you just ruined a good thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I hate you whomever you are and hope you rot in hell. And I don't hate many

« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 08:35:55 PM by Henry » Logged

Henry
Kiva Supporter

View Profile
« Reply To This #1519 on: September 19, 2011, 05:07:47 PM »

I mean really, who the hell wants "KIVASHOPPINGCLUB.COM"   YOU blank blank person!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 08:35:07 PM by Henry » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154   Go Up
  Bookmark This  |  E-Mail This  |  Print It  

Jump to: